Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Feeling better

I'm feeling a lot better. Yesterday I made pitas and opened a jar of tomato sauce I canned back in August and we all had delicious pita pizzas. The cheese was store bought, I can't make mozarella everytime we want pizza LOL. I've been wanting to make a baked pasta dish, anyone have a recipe they really like? This cold is making me crave baked pasta and cheese. I'd really like to make baked mac and cheese but the last time I did no one liked it but me, they said it was too greasy, I guess because of the cheddar.

3 comments:

Akkire said...

I'll send you this vegetarian recipe for lasagna rolls later tonight!

I'm glad you're feeling better. Did you get the package yet?

Christy said...

Sounds good about the recipe. I haven't gotten the package yet, but I haven't checked mail yet today. It is cold outside!

Danielle said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better! You've just been tagged for an archive meme—see here for details.

Oh, and I need to dig out my cheese manicotti recipe for you, which is quite tasty and shares pizza-like flavors so maybe your guys would eat it.