Friday, January 26, 2007

I've been tagged too.

I'm supposed to say 6 weird things about myself.

1. I used to collect mouse poop for a living.

2. My toes curl under, Mark says it is because my shoes were too small when I was a kid.

3. I have to open the shower curtain when I use the bathroom at night, you never know what might be hiding in the shower.

4. I'm seriously addicted to Chap Stick, and I do mean seriously!

5. I build combat robots and quilt, sometimes on the same day. Add in baking cookies and it seems like a weird combination to me.

6. Um...sometimes I eat 2 bowls of cereal for dinner and nothing else. Is that weird?

This is hard because the things that make me weird with most people I know aren't weird in this group. Things like unschooling and wanting to raise chickens are weird with most people I know. Oh, and studying to be a kitchen witch and worshiping Mother Earth. Again, things most people consider weird but not here.

I think everyone has been tagged so I'll skip that part.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Nothing weird about wanting to raise chickens, doing a little "magick" in the kitchen, or revering Mother Earth ;). But that mouse poop stuff ... that was a little weird ;) - but in a neat sort of "hey, cool job! Tell me more" kind of way.

Christy said...

I spent 6 years working on developing a vaccine for rotavirus. I tested the vaccines in mice and to see if the vaccine worked I had to check their poop to see if there was any virus in it. I spent many, many hours collecting and "processing" mouse poop. And then testing the poop for virus. I was all about the poop!