I'm supposed to say 6 weird things about myself.
1. I used to collect mouse poop for a living.
2. My toes curl under, Mark says it is because my shoes were too small when I was a kid.
3. I have to open the shower curtain when I use the bathroom at night, you never know what might be hiding in the shower.
4. I'm seriously addicted to Chap Stick, and I do mean seriously!
5. I build combat robots and quilt, sometimes on the same day. Add in baking cookies and it seems like a weird combination to me.
6. Um...sometimes I eat 2 bowls of cereal for dinner and nothing else. Is that weird?
This is hard because the things that make me weird with most people I know aren't weird in this group. Things like unschooling and wanting to raise chickens are weird with most people I know. Oh, and studying to be a kitchen witch and worshiping Mother Earth. Again, things most people consider weird but not here.
I think everyone has been tagged so I'll skip that part.