I feel like I'm wading through quicksand with this challenge sometimes. Just not much I can do with things the way they are.
1. Plant something - I transplanted some tomato plants to bigger pots, as well as transplanting some brocolli
2. Harvest something - still harvesting strawberries everyday and harvested my first snow peas and used them in a stir fry today.
6. Manage your reserves - We ate some more from the freezer this week. I reorganized how some things are being stored.
7. Work on local food system - We went to the local farm market for the first time this year. We continue to get all of our animals products from local farms.
8. Compost something - this is ongoing with the worms and the outside bin
10. Store something - I got 4 jars of PB to store and some rolled oats.
Man, what a slow week! What did I do all week? I'm really not sure. Time to get refocused!