1. Harvest - I harvested tomatoes and basil this week. They were both used in a pasta dish last night. Logan and I also picked blackberries this week.
2. Plant - no
3. Preserve - Made and canned blackberry jam.
4. Prep - No
5. Cook - nothing new
6. Manage your reserves - I didn't do my inventory of my food reserves this week
7. Work on local food system - Same stuff as usual
8. Compost - Same stuff as usual
9. Learn - I had bread baking lessons with a good friend of mine this week. I now know why my bread doesn't rise well.
10. Store something - I picked up some jelly jars off of freecycle and picked up more lids for jars. I also bought a cheap bottle of vodka for making tinctures someday. And I got a few jars of spagetti sauce that was on sale. Mark prefers store bought to my home made.