1. Plant something - I transplanted some basil and brussel sprout seedlings that had outgrown their containers.
2. Harvest something - I harvested someone else's strawberries.
3. Preserve something - I made 11 jars of strawberry jam.
4. Prep something - I submitted my food buying club order this week. We are really stocking up this order since we don't plan to be here for any more orders. I want to make sure I don't have to worry about getting food immediately after we move.
6. Manage your reserves - I've been working on cleaning out our freezer before we move. I don't want to end up throwing anything away. We used up the last of the corn, brocolli and cauliflower from the freezer. I also used the second to last package of frozen blueberries in muffins this week.
8. Compost something - this is ongoing, yard waste goes in the outside compost, food waste goes to the worms.
9. Learn something - I've done a bunch of research this week on tractors, trying to figure out what we are going to need and what brand we should get. I've also been researching fencing to figure out what type of fencing we will need.
10. Store something - Got a few more packages of pasta to store. The order I placed this week is all stuff to be stored.
Not too bad overall.