I read this on Madeline's and Alex's blogs and had to play too. Logan was a good sport and went along with me.
1. What is something your mom always says to you?
>>>I love you
2.What makes your mom happy?
>>>When I say I love her
3. What makes your mom sad?
>>>When our animals die
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
>>>Play with my belly
5. What did your mom like to do when she was a child?
>>>Play on the golf course
6. How old is your mom?
>>>37 or 38
7. How tall is your mom?
>>>4 ft 7 inches (I'm a little taller)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
>>>Play with the chickens
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
>>>I don’t know, I’m not around
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
>>>Teaching about farm stuff
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
13. What does your mom do for her job?
>>>Teaches community college
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
>>>Lots of things
18. How are you and your mom the same?
>>>Lots of ways
19. How are you and your mom different?
>>>I have more energy
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
>>>She tells me
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
He knows me pretty well. Although cookies are probably my favorite food and home is probably my favorite place to go.