Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Too funny - Kid's interview

I read this on Madeline's and Alex's blogs and had to play too. Logan was a good sport and went along with me.

1. What is something your mom always says to you?

>>>I love you

2.What makes your mom happy?

>>>When I say I love her

3. What makes your mom sad?

>>>When our animals die

4. How does your mom make you laugh?

>>>Play with my belly

5. What did your mom like to do when she was a child?

>>>Play on the golf course

6. How old is your mom?

>>>37 or 38

7. How tall is your mom?

>>>4 ft 7 inches (I'm a little taller)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?

>>>Play with the chickens

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?

>>>I don’t know, I’m not around

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?

>>>Teaching about farm stuff

11. What is your mom really good at?

>>>Cooking

12. What is your mom not very good at?

>>>Building stuff

13. What does your mom do for her job?

>>>Teaches community college

14. What is your mom's favorite food?

>>>Tortellini

15. What makes you proud of your mom?

>>>Teaching

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

>>>Eeyore

17. What do you and your mom do together?

>>>Lots of things

18. How are you and your mom the same?

>>>Lots of ways

19. How are you and your mom different?

>>>I have more energy

20. How do you know your mom loves you?

>>>She tells me

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?

>>>He’s funny

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?

>>>Poultry judging


He knows me pretty well. Although cookies are probably my favorite food and home is probably my favorite place to go.

10 comments:

Carla said...

love # 9 and #19! Great post:)

Alex Polikowsky said...

Cool!
Hey my husband will love the new look of you blog!

Julia said...

I love this idea. If you don't mind I think I'll borrow it! Very nice interview.

linda m said...

What a cute interview! I love Logan's answers. :)

JLB said...

Geez you're a shorty ;) you know we really couldn't tell that you like to play with the chickens, I'm glad he told us that. lol you make me wish my daughter was older! *sigh* I know, I know someday she will be and I'll wish she was younger :D

Anonymous said...

Awww...that was just just too sweet. Thanks for sharing Christy!!

Anonymous said...

What fun!!

I stole the idea and posted it on my blog: http://wrenandstitchy.wordpress.com/2009/02/25/my-mom-an-interview-with-my-kiddo/

Okay, back into lurker mode :)

Glenda (from the Shine list)

Welcome To Wilmoth Farms said...

keep looking for those llamas! I cant wait to see what you end up getting! I'm SOOOOO jealous on the goats! Lucky you! Let me know what you think of the goats milk taste! I cant wait! Tell your son orion is a great name! I loved the little interview, gonna do it tonight with my son and see what he says!

Gail said...

Great interview!

Carla said...

#9---Well, duh! Of course he doesn't know what you do when he's not around. :)

#16---Eeyore! Logan slays me--LOL! Heck, my kids would probably say I was Rabbit. :)

Thanks Logan, for giving us a better understanding of your mom, and for making us laugh.