Tuesday, March 24, 2009

No time to read

I haven't had time to read many blogs for the last few days and won't have time to read for probably another 4 or 5 days. We've had a steady stream of visitors the last week and a half, so I've been cleaning non-stop it feels like. We have our last visitor for awhile coming tomorrow, so cleaning again today and then the house is going to hell for about a week! The goats of course take as much time as we'll let them.

But the main thing taking my time has been an online training class I'm taking. I'm going to be teaching for Kaplan University online and I have to do a training class before I can start teaching. This class is taking up WAY more time than I thought it would. I've taken online classes before, I'm a really fast reader so they usually don't take that much time. But this one is mostly videos and I can't make those go faster, so it is just taking a lot of time. I'm spending at least 4 hours a day trying to get through all these videos. Add in the assignments and it is a huge time committment. I have to have it all done in 2 weeks, I'm hoping to have it all done by the end of this week.

So, I'm not ignoring you. Just no time right now.

8 comments:

Zachary and Jennifer said...

Good luck with the guests and the classes!
Hopefully you'll have the time to recharge after this week.

Jennifer

Joanna@BooneDocksWilcox said...

What will you be teaching, great you will be able to do it from home, anything "from home" is good.

JLB said...

Good luck I know how the watching videos thing goes...! See you soon!

Gail said...

Hang in there. You will be so proud when you are through. As for extra time, forget that, you are offically a farmer now.

linda m said...

Good Luck with the course. It will be nice for you to be able to teach from home.

Kelly said...

Do what you have to do, and come by when you get time. I know how it is when you get busy in life. Its life, and thats okay. I will miss you while your gone! Hugs, Kelly

Ariad said...

Wow!!! I just read your blog and your life seems like a dream coming true...look forward to following you on your adventure.

Gone2theDawgs said...

geez, do I EVER know what you mean about not having any extra time to read blogs! Love the header pic you have now!!