Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow Update


It's really snowing hard now! As hard as it ever did in Delaware. And considering we never got any snow in Delaware last year, this is a real treat. I know you guys in snowy areas are laughing at us. But we've already gotten over an inch and it is still coming down hard.

Logan got some play time before the snow got really hard.
Here is our neighbor's pasture through the snow. We can't even see his barn!
Looking back at the house.
Here is where the chickens are hanging out. The smart one is in the coop. I'm going back out in a few minutes to put these 2 in the coop before they get stuck where they are.

7 comments:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

LOL! Christy. See, you gotta move all the way to the deep south of Georgia to get some real snow, girlfriend! hehe

You know what? The most snow I've ever seen at one time was when we lived in South Carolina. We got 2 feet of snow!

And then that was followed by a huge ice storm that demolished our entire's streets Bradford Pear Trees. It sounded like a war zone as they cracked right down the middle and fell down. And the next day it looked like a war zone, too.

Don't let anyone tell you it never snows or gets wintry weather in the south. hehe

~Lisa

Zachary and Jennifer said...

Haha! :-)

Jennifer

Gail said...

I am glad you got to play in some snow. Most of ours is gone...thank goodness!

JLB said...

hmm I was thinking it was a bit warm here for this time of year (we hit 70 today) You stole our snow! I'm supposed to ask for it back but I don't believe the grass here grows any better when it's watered then when it's not lol Nice house *sigh* I want one....

Anonymous said...

I love the new picture with the kids...Where in Ga. are you? I am 25 miles from the Ga. County line and while it is freezing temps we do not have snow.

linda m said...

Ah, snow! Sure is pretty when it is falling and one doesn't have to drive in it or shovel it. I can't believe you have that much already. Logan looked like he was enjoy the white stuff.

FarmHouse Style said...

Oh, I am soooo jealous! LOL. We missed it by just a few miles. Glad you guys got a nice treat:-)

Rhonda