Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

Despite everything that has been going on, Logan had a great halloween. He was a Lego, as you can see, we made the costume the day of halloween. It was pretty easy to make and turned out looking great!

We went trick or treating in my brothers neighborhood, which consists of 180 townhouses. Only about half of them were giving out candy, but it was still the most candy Logan had ever gotten. Even though our neighborhood had more houses, they were farther apart and Logan usually got tired after about 30 houses.

After trick or treating we all went back to my dad's house and drank a bunch of wine. It was fun to hang out with my brother, even if we did end up arguing politics.

I'm going to try to post some pictures here and there over the next few days. We have been doing some fun things while waiting for everything to work out. We will be at my dad's house for at least 3 more days before heading to GA. I can't wait to get to GA!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of Luck to you and your family may the rest of your move go smooth.
Anne

Anonymous said...

Excellent costume!!!

Christy said...

Thank you Anne.

Warren - We really liked this costume.

linda m said...

Love the costume!! Hope all goes well with the move. I sent you another email regarding our visit. Let me know.

Melody said...

I love that costume! A lego! How creative!

Anonymous said...

I love Logan's Lego costume.

Congratulations on the closing!
It won't be long now. You will be saying ya'll like a real Georgia girl before you know it.
Good luck.
Pam

Kathryn and Ari said...

Logan the Lego. We love it!

Danni said...

What a clever idea - and he looks adorable! Though, I guess he's getting to that age where I should probably say he looks really "cool". :-)

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Logan looks great in his cleverly made costume. My boys would love that!

I'm also so happy to hear that you are trying to live as normal a life right now as you can.

Thinking of you,
Lisa