Sunday, November 16, 2008

Meet the neighbors

Cows in the field next door, this was also taken from the front porch. He rotates the cows so they aren't always right next to us, but it sure is fun when they are.



Here are the cows in my bathroom mirror, I'm not sure you can see them in this size picture.


The cows across the little dirt road in front of our house. I'll post pictures of the road tomorrow. Sorry for the darkness of this picture, I took it on our walk last night.


The barn next door.
A close up of the barn next door.


5 comments:

Danni said...

It's fun to see you having so much fun! :-)

Anonymous said...

You're new neighborhood looks serene, very picturesque. I'm excited for you!

Gail said...

What interesting surroundings! Are you getting settled in ok?

Christy said...

Gail - we're getting there. We had to spend 3 days cleaning before we could unpack but unpacking is coming along. Mark is out of town this week so Logan and I are in charge of getting stuff done this week.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

These pictures are really wonderful, Christy. I can just picture you stopping throughout the day to peek out the windows or walk outside and take it all in.

Such fun!
~~Lisa
New Mexico