Friday, November 14, 2008

We have internet!

We got our internet set up today, it is actually broadband. Mark keeps saying it is like magic to have good internet in the middle of nowhere like this.


So, without further ado, the house!



That is a huge screened in porch on the back with a great view of the pasture. All the living area is upstairs, the basement is totally unfinished, which is great for us.

We are making progress on unpacking and repainting Logan's room. He decided he wanted the room that was painted a bright pink. For some reason he wants us to repaint it. 3 coats of primer later, it is still slightly pink. Luckily, we will be painting it green so that should cover that last of the pink that is showing.

I'll post pictures of the neighbors tomorrow...

8 comments:

Carla said...

It looks wonderful!! Now it's time to start thinking of what it will be like to have THanksgiving and Christmas in short sleeved shirts. :)
Congratulations!!

Melody said...

It is beautiful! Congrats!

Christy said...

CeeCee - it isn't that warm here! Although my husband has been running around in short sleeves. I've been wearing a sweatshirt and jacket. However, anything under 75is cold for me.

Danni said...

Beautiful. And I love the downstairs porch swing!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Oh Christy!! That is one absolutely gorgeous house. I know your entire family is going to be living large your Farm Dreams and doing all the things you've dreamed about and wished for.

I'm just Sooooooo happy for you.

So, let me know when the guest room is ready, and I'll make plans to head east :)

~Lisa
New Mexico

Christy said...

The porch swing didn't come with the house :(. We'll have to get our own to hang there.

Lisa- anytime after the New Year, we'd love to have you! We may even be done painting by then ;).

Anonymous said...

Hey there new Georgia gal.
I love your new home. The view is great. I am so happy you and your family are getting settled in now.
Can you say ya'll good yet? lol..
Welcome to Georgia.
Pam

Gail said...

One brush stroke at a time! You are home and what a lovely home it is!
Since you are gonna have a bunch of spare time(ha!), I look forward to more pictures.
Your dream has come true. Now, all you have to do is live it!