Saturday, January 10, 2009

And the winners are...

Sorry for the delay in posting the winners of my drawing.

Here is my handy assistant picking the winners.

Winner number 1, Christy (no, not me, the other Christy)
Winner number 2, Ramos Family



Congratulations. The new readers took this drawing. Maybe I'll try to have a drawing for long term readers sometime.


Send me your address at: christy_imnotred@yahoo.com No promises on how long it will take me to get the prizes done. I hope not too long....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Gail said...

Congratulations! I wanted to bribe Logan to pick my name, but I can see he was being very careful and fair.

Liebe Lebenskunst said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liebe Lebenskunst said...

Ups, deleted my 1st coment by accident. YAY! How awesome that I actually won! Baby boy will be delighted! :o)
Thanks so much!