I've been tagged by Deb, Lisa and Amy for this meme, so I thought I should do it.
6 things about me that I haven't already told you in another on of these memes...
1. I wanted to be a vet when I was younger, but I didn't think I'd be able to handle doing surgeries. So I went to grad school to study viruses and ended up doing surgeries on animals all the time. Oh well.
2. I'm pretty much always cold, but I have a genetic defect where I don't sweat, so if I get too hot I pass out. It is very hard for me to find a temperature where I'm comfortable.
3. My car is a hybrid, it's the first non-stick shift I've ever owned. I learned to drive on a stick.
4. I'm a martial arts groupy. I've never done martial arts myself, but I love to watch them and be around that environment. My sister did martial arts as a kid and I always drove her to her classes so I could hang around. Logan now does martial arts and I still love hanging around, watching, and helping him practice. If they didn't make you wear a white uniform, I might do them myself, but I look really stupid in white.
5. Red is my favorite color. Most of my clothes are red. I've dyed my hair red a few times, but then I didn't have anything to wear because my red clothes didn't go well with red hair. I'm back to my natural hair color and wearing red a lot.
6. I was a really bad cook when I first got married. So bad that Mark did all the cooking. It wasn't until after Logan was born and I started staying home that I learned to cook. I started by just copying Mark. I'm not a pretty good cook and do all the cooking. I can even bake! Which to me was the ultimate hurdle.
I'm not going to tag anyone because I think everyone has been tagged. If you haven't been tagged for this and want to do it, consider yourself tagged!